Is Pega Robotics/ PEGA PRPC supporting ICR (Ink Character Recognition) functionality
We are using Pega Robotics (Openspan) as integration tool using Abbyy OCR
We are able to get data from scanned PDF/ JPG/ TIF but not able to get data from a Field which is hand written in PDF.
We are trying all the methods using OCR, but the output is not accurate(30-60%) while reading a Hand Written Document.
If any one tried, wanted to know the ICR capabilities using Pega Robotics in order to achieve reading all kinds of ICR documents.
As far as we know PEGA includes OCR Screen features with ABBY Fine Reader and ABBY has ICR functionalities . Is there any other way that we can try by integrating Abbyy ICR with PEGA PRPC and expose the service to Robotic Studio.
Need guidance and confirmation on how this implementation can be possible using PEGA ROBOTICS or PEGA PRPC
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to convert an image saved as pdf into textfile using OCR(Optical character Recognition) in Pega Robotics Studio?
- Optical Character Recognition supporting in Openspan
- PEGA OCR ABBY ICR requirements and use inside robotics
- Interrogating PEGA Application using Pega Robotics/ OpenSpan.
- Interrogating and Automating As400/5250 Emulator using Pega Robotics/ OpenSpan.