Pega Robotics - HTTP 422 error in Package Manager when deploying from Pega Robot Studio
We have installed the Pega Package Server to act as our Package Manager. The server is up and running OK but when we try to deploy our project from Studio, we are getting the error "There was a problem saving your deployment package to the Package Server. Please refer to the logs on the Package Server for details". The Package Server log shows the following entry for the POST received from Studio - it returns an HTTP 422 status code (I have masked the IP addresses):
'2019-11-27 15:28:05 xx.x.xxx.xx POST /api/v1/packages/8D76C264208AE72/1.29 - 80 - xx.xxx.xx.xxx - - 422 0 0 10687"
We are running Package Server 19.1 and Pega Robot Studio 126.96.36.199
Permissions on the Packages directory needed to be updated to make it 'writeable'. Thanks
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to deploy a package from Pega Robotic Studio 8.0 to Package Server (on a different machine)
- Deploy robotics package in robot manager in pega.
- Error Requesting Data From Pega, Unable To Acquire RobotInfo (Pega 7.2.2, Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1058.0, Robot Manager 1)
- Robotics Automation-Deployment of packages from VS studio to Package server
- Deploying Robotic Package DIRECTLY to Package Manager