Pega Robotics | Getting Blank Response For SOAP Call Using ServiceClient
I am getting blank response for a SOAP call hosted locally on my machine using SOAP UI Mock Service. On SOAP UI, I am able to see logs of request and response from PRAS but the result is blank within PRAS.
But if I am passing incorrect response from SOAP Mock Service, I am getting exception in PRAS. Eg. I passed a string in a dateTime field and got error in PRAS.
I have attached the necessary screenshots, has anyone faced a similar issue?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Response Parse rule from a connect soap returning blank value
- I am not finding SOAP message check box in in tracer setting of pega 6.2. How to capture complete SOAP message (both request and response)?
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- How to send the basic authentication credentials of a Soap Service in ServiceClient Component
- [PEGA 7.1.6] Connect-SOAP Response Timeout