Pega Robotic Automation: Build Authority Certificate Expires Soon
I just received an email titled "Pega Robotic Automation: Build Authority Certificate Expires Soon", but it seems a little suspicous, not sure if it is a Phishing attempt. The Form Address looks a little odd - "Larry Braswell, Pegasystems"...is this legit ?
***Edited by Moderator: Marissa to remove proprietary information***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yessir, that is legitimate. Please note the contents of the email and if you have further questions, feel free to just reply to that email and it will be routed directly to my inbox.
Thanks Much For Your Diligence!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to down load PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION software? what about PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION certifications? What about PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION personal edition like Pega7?
- Robotics Desktop Automation: How to pass a variable from Pega to target Windows Application?
- Robotic Automation: Interrogating mainframe application
- Robotics Desktop Automation: How to hide windows application startup windows from being shown to user?
- Join RPA Crash Course Session 1 | RPA 101: Getting Started with Robotic Process Automation: Monday, December 18, 2017