Pega Robot Runtime will exit becasue it cannot connect to the server.
I am running Pega Studio v 19.1 in standalone mode. When I try to run a solution, it gives following error: "Pega Robot Runtime will exit becasue it cannot connect to the server."
I have tried to update the runtimeconfig.xml with AllowRunWithNoPackage flag as both true and false but no luck.
Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue will highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I was able to resolve this by moving the solution to a different folder as the old folder was part of one drive. Looks like one drive sync process was causing the issue. Thanks
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics Runtime will exit because it cannot connect to server
- Recommended Connection pool settings @ Tomcat8 @PRPC731 @SQL Server.
- Error while connecting from Pega Runtime to Robot Manager: robotics/v1/runtimeconfigs
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- Install Pega Robotics Runtime and Studio on same server