Pega Robot Runtime not able to load package
I have a question in regard to Robotics Runtime - have an issue with that...
I have a project in Robot Studio (19.1), deployed it locally, then moved the whole deployment folder to another machine with Robot Runtime. I modified the runtimeconfig.xml, pointing the StartupProject to the .OpenSpan file from within the Debug folder, and then I open the PRR. I get an error similar to the one on the screenshot. Any ideas what may be wrong? Thank you!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Configure Robotics Runtime to load only signed packages
- How to Deploy Package in Pega Robotics Runtime
- Pega Robotics Runtime- Unable to run signed packages with correct certificate
- Mutliple packages in Pega Robotic Runtime
- While running OpenSpan Runtime showing "can not continue with no package loaded. Runtime will now exit."