Pega Repository Connection
I am trying to create pega repositary to enable Rebase. When i test connection with Authentication checkbox(giving auth profile), it is not returning any results. If i removed authentication checkbox, throwing error like "Unauthorized credentials". How to correct this behaviour.
Thank you, i am able to create repository connecting, by creating new authentication profile.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Amazon S3 Repository rule error- Could not connect to repository
- Connect CMIS rule repository on different environments
- Could not connect to learning repository
- On which environments should artifact repository connections be set up
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?