Pega Pulse message types customization - to show only required type of message (Public, Private or Task)
You can follow the below like on how to customize to show only required type of message. (public, private or task) from the below like at step 7 you can select required to message.
In the section, select the message types that users can post:
- To allow users to post public messages, select Message.
- To allow users to post private messages, select Private post.
- To allow users to create and assign tasks, select Task.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Recommendations to setup Pega platform in customer chosen public / private cloud environment
- Maximum number of tabs open message not showing for Pega Customer Service
- For all types of cases [interaction/service/any other type] show left panel [intent tasks] for interaction driver
- Pulse message are not showing after data migration from 7.1.2 to 8
- Can I use both Public:Shared and Public:Standard categories as a destination for copying my private reports to?