Pega PRPC installed JVM creating Heap dump and causing entire File System occupied
hello community ,
we are using Pega 7.3.1 Pega CLM Installation,we are running on full capacity on the PRPC JVMs and we are planning for scaling but in between, we are observing the huge Heap dump file generating in our app server file space where we are hosting the Application.
I believe this is something internal to Pega core functionality, but are there any reference to know more about what causes this issue.
Thread Dump and Heap Dump , thread dump is something prpc creating because of some wait mechansim..etc and heap dump is something which JVM creates but is there a way to analyze and understand the root cause of this behavior.
(Analyze means are there any tools used)
please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PRPC731 Installation- PRPC_Setup.jar- Could not create the Java virtual machine-[java] Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- OOM erros with com.pega.pegarules.monitor.internal.pal.PALSnapshotsImpl class occupies most of heap size
- Pega is trying to use Control-M agent listener port 7006(BIX), huge thread dump is happening in System.Out.log file
- Does pega 7.2.2 require more JVM heap than 7.1.8
- PRPC:FastTrack Exercise System won't install on 64bit p.c.- File not compatible with version of Windows