Pega Platform Change causing data wipe-out
We have been using Pega Labs on Pega Platform 8.3 to build a POC. We have installed Pega Marketing 8.2 and Pega Customer Service application 8.2 and customized to our needs. We have been facing issues on the Marketing Platform and I was asked by the Pega Labs support team to refresh our instance to 8.2.1-GA and then installing the CRM Strategic App though the self-service portal to ensure that we are on a stable and certified release of both the platform and strategic app. After this has been done, it wiped out all the data from our application. Did anybody face a similar issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please find the attached screenshot for reference.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Changing user results in all case data being wiped out
- In Pega 7.2 platform, NonexistentTableException errors caused by pzpersistsysteminfo (Pega Internal Batch agent)
- How to customize (change/modify) the pega login screen in 6.3sp2? Can you plz help me out.
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke
- After creating web connect REST, existing Data Layer Rules are wiped out