Pega Pipelines are not shown in deployment manager 4.3 once saved
Today I configured the pega deployment manager in Pega 8.1 environments. In Release manager portal when I am configuring the pipelines, it is getting saved. But its not loading on pipelines page. I can see the pipelines in reports tab, but not on pipelines landing page. Can someone help me on this.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
The 04.03.02 version of deployment manager is now available on the Exchange. This should address the issue you reported. Please give this a try and report back if you are still having problems viewing pipelines.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can I use Deployment Manager to manage application pipelines on earlier versions of the Pega Platform?
- Pega 7.3.1- Deployment manager- Pipeline issue
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- Additional Environments to Pipeline in Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager-Diagnose application pipeline