Pega is not stopping listeners upon quiesce
Pega is stopping all non-essential agents upon queisce, but is not stopping email listeners. Is this a known issue? Do we need to any extra configuration?
Email listeners are configured to run on BackgroundProcessing nodes
Pega: 7.4, AWS, Cluster of 2 nodes - 1 WebUser, 1 BackgroundProcessin
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we stop the listener in Pega 7.2.1 from JBoss level?
- How Service calls and MQ messages are handled during quiesce as part of Pega High Availability?
- Pega 7.4- How do we Quiesce a node using Immediate Drain through an API call?
- Pega 7.1.7 Quiesce Nodes from Commandline
- Stop and Start Listeners from Activities