Pega Mobile Connect to SunMI Printer Service
Hi I have an requirement to connect to SunMI Printer Service.
this is the documentation on sunmi printer service.
can someone tell and guide me how do i achieve this through pega custom mobile?
in the document, it says i need to add aidl files to the projects. how do i achieve this ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Openid connect using OAUTH 2 integration with Pega custom mobile application
- How to fire print to Local Printer from Pega UI
- Is Pega Customer Service is 7.22 is mobile compatible??
- Getting exception com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.ConnectorException: Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset in Connect-Rest
- How to refer REST service hosted in Pega (Expecting a request from an external system) from an activity (connect activity that is specified from an Assignment Service shape)? What is the method used and what are the inputs required?