Pega Mobile Application - Mobile APK & FCM
We are migrating from Pega 7.3.1 to Pega 8.2.1, as part of this activity we are having couple of questions/information needed.
1. For building a new env for Pega upgrade (8.2.1), we are cloning the existing env (Pega 7.3.1). And on top of it we are executing migration steps. Once the migration is completed we need to build an mobile apk, for this apk building should we use existing certificates or we need to use new certificates?
2. For building a FCM project can we use existing FCM project or new one should be created?
3. Mobile App is not reflecting in all the applications.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to debug Pega Mobile Client & Login Issue
- [Mobile Android] Build APK failed on PEGA 8.2
- Migration of Pega platform & applications from Pega Cloud to Azure Cloud
- Pinning a Pega Application to iOS device Home Screen & Navigation
- Do Java Applications like Swing,AWT has any integration support & solution for issues arise in pega Robotics Studio