Pega Mobile App for Blackberry OS
We are doing some research on the accessibility of deploying Pega Mobile App to blackberry mobile. Unfortunately , I couldn't able to find any article on the PDN which relates to the possibility of using blackberry as OS for Pega Mobile Apps. Appreciate if anyone can give us any lead to investigate this further.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
You will need to keep checking https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/pega-platform-mobile-platform-support to see if Blackberry support is available or not. Right now, it does not list support for it. Thanks.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- iOS Pega Mobile App Compatibility issue with Pega Mobile 2.2 version
- General procedures to install the developed Pega Mobile app into the Mobile/ipad/Tab instruments
- Pega mobile client support for mashup for a 3rd party mobility app?
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Did You Build an Android App Using our Pega Mobile App?