Pega Mashup Session Timeout in Single Sign on
The requirement is that, we have to timeout the Pega session, that we have in the screen (mashup). The user is login through SSO. The default Access Group time out with in combination with Authentication Service settings is not working. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PegaMashup: how to use pega mashup with single sign on url
- Does Pega timeout sessions based on < session-timeout > setting of web.xml? [7.2.2]
- Could you please provide the steps to configure the single sign on spnego in detailed in pega 7
- How to implement SSO (single sign-on) via SAP CRM in Pega?
- Is Pega7.1.9 support Kerberos authentication for Single Sign On(SSO)