Pega Marketing Installation Automation: How to automate creation of ExternalMKTData database in Pega Platform
We have automated installation of Pega Marketing to the extent that after Pega Platform installation, Administrator Password and creation of ExternalMKTData database under Records> Database, we are able to run a script which will bring up prpcUtils and import the marketing releavant archives (PegaMarketing_Core_0801.zip, etc.). And run setup.sh and Grant statements needed for Pega Marketing.
But as you can understand, we want to fully automate installation of Pega Platform which means we need to automate the Administrator password change and ExternalMKTData creation as well.
Any idea how these can be automated? Can we import these settings from any lower environments and import them as part of the Pega Marketing Installation?
Any help will be very much appreciated!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to automate Pega 7.3 installation along with RAP file creation and deployment?
- Supported database platforms for Pega Chat and Cobrowse v7.31 and higher onpremise installation
- Pega Robotic Automation: Build Authority Certificate Expires Soon
- Robotics Desktop Automation: How to pass a variable from Pega to target Windows Application?
- Data Push from Pega Robotics to Pega platform for Dash Boards Creation