Pega Marketing : how to create an e-mail mirror page ?
I have to embed a link to an html page mirroring my email treatment, in the email body. (eg : If you can't read this message, follow this link)
Do I have to create a microsite or is there a simpler way to manage this ? Any OOTB feature ?
Thanks for your help
The correct answer seems to create a section rule with thé html code of thé email and to accès it with a button opening an internat page
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is different with Default and PegaMKT-Work in e-mail accounts of Pega marketing
- Pega Marketing: Unable to create Segment
- How to configure Pega 7.1.8 to do e-mail relay with SMTP?
- Pega Marketing: Accessing Campaign related fields(Issue and Group) in Marketing Strategy
- How to embed the Image in E-Mail Correspondance