Pega Marketing 8.3 Installation - Download manual DDL SQL requests
When Installing of Pega Marketing 8.3, the import PegaMarketing_Core_0803.zip step is suppose to give the choice to create either manually or automatically PEGA Marketing tables in PEGA Marketing dedicated schema (mkt_paidmedia* tables for example).
In prior versions, it was possible to download all DDL sql requests in 1 sql file. In version 8.3, you will need to click on each request and copy the SQL requests if you want to execute manually.
A workaround is to use the prpcUtils in <PEGA_Plaform_Distrib>/scripts/utils/ directory with the operation generateDDL.
You will need to configure the prprcUtils.properties file and also put in this directory a dedicated prconfig.xml. I attached the files in my case, fell free to customize according to your environment.
Then launch: ./prpcUtils generateDDL (I tested on CentoS 7)
This will generate in the folder specified in prpcUtils.properties a zip files with 2 files containing all the SQL requests needed to install Pega Marketing 8.3.
Hope this helps!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with the script generated from the View/Download SQL DDL option when importing products via the Import Wizard
- Pega 718 manually create DDL fails in AIX 6.1
- Do we need to generate and apply DDL manually for single schema upgrade using command line for Pega 7.2?
- Pega 7.3 installation- Encountered a database problem when attempting to load jar onto PostgreSQL: ERROR: cannot use PL/Java before successfully completing its setup
- Pega Installation- Enabling Kerberos Authentication