Pega Knowledge Management vs. WEM
Our applications are using WEM (Web Engagement Management) to hold the content for web pages. Now I just start to do some research on Pega Knowledge Management. Could you please tell me what is the difference between WEM and KM regarding content management functionality? Can KM replace WEM? What is the advantage of using KM?
Thanks a lot!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
To know what is Pega Knowledge Management, please take a look into the Product Overview in below pdn link:
For WEM (Web Engagement Management), please refer to the below links:
They are different.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega Knowledge and Pega Knowledge Management the same product?
- Pega Knowledge management- How to add attachments to a KM Arcticle
- Pega Knowledge Management-- How to add exposed columns in pzSearchWorkIndex
- Importing/Associating Sharepoint Articles into Pega Knowledge Management
- How to incorporate Pega Knowledge Management 7.4 in an existing CPM 7.4 application?