Pega Import Tool- Few schema changes aren't getting applied to higher env
We are trying to use Pega's automatic Schema changes push from one env to another using the Import Tool. The product file has the expected schema changes.
However, it is observed that some of the DB changes are not being applied to higher environment. Few of these are listed below. Is this a Pega limitation, how can we fix this?
1. Drop column script is not working when deployed to higher env.
2. 'Byte' is getting changed to 'Char' in higher env.
3. Change of column data types isn't being applied to DBs in higher env.
Also, if someone could list what all scenarios will not work with Pega AutoDBSchemaChanges.
We have verified creation of table, alter table with column addition, creation of index, constraints are working.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Automatic Deployment- Deleted Rules in the source env aren't deleted in the target env
- PEGA 7.1 The properties in the app section aren't shown correctly
- Export database from dev and import to higher envs for Pega and its Frameworks
- 3rd quiz of the lesson “When Data Transforms Aren't Enough” (module 12)
- Why aren't the style mixins not working as expected in the Skin rule?