Pega - Exchange calendar integration doesn't synchronize recurring appointments
we have configured OOTB Pega<->Exchange integration for two-way synchronization of appointments.
More or less it works as intended, except for one thing. Recurring appointments created in Outlook are not synchronized.
Is this the limitation of this OOTB functionality or we are missing some additional settings?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- calendar synchronization through Exchange integration
- Delete closed day/Add closed day doesn't shows on Delegated Calendar on Internet Explorer 11
- I imported data records from csv into the data type (Pega 7.2) with leading zeros. The property is defined as text, but pega report doesn't show the leading zeros.
- Reading Header Attribute information- get CN works in non-Pega app, but doesn't work in Pega app
- Why doesn't Pega use croudsourcing