Pega Delay Notification
I am in the process of automating running an error report. I have no issues until I use the PerformClick method to click the "Export to Excel" button in the web application (in IE browser). Once the button is clicked, the Save HTML window pops up as expected, but then the automation times out and a delay notification error pops up (see attached). I have never seen this error... any reason why it would be happening if the button appears to be working?
I believe that the PerformClick method on that button is synchronous, meaning it won't return until the window it launches is closed. I would use a Parallel Process to click the button on one thread and handle and close the window on another. You can use the bottom link out of the Parallel Process to continue after you have finished with that window.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Delay Notification stopping from uploading a file
- Pega v7 agents- appeared to be delayed until accessing through SMA
- customize SmartInfo Display Delay on Pega 7.1.8
- is it possible to add a timer or delay between actions in pega robotics? how do they work?
- Delay in loading the objects into the tool while interrogation- Pega Robotics