Pega Database on GCP
In our Application we have two databases where the main database is the Pegarules Database.
we have also Archive Database where we move the cases into Archive Database after 6 months after the cases are resolved,
we are using a stored procedure to copy the records from Main database to Archive Database.
so the Pega Blob structure is retained in the Archive Database as well.
Currently we are planning to move our Archive Database onto Google Cloud Platform. we would like to understand if the pega version has any limitations to work on GCP. or any other issues that we might face if we move to google Clould
We are using Oracle Database
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
There should be no issues as long as you are running the supported database platform/version as defined in Pega Platform Support Guide here: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/pega-platform-support-guide-resources
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Standardized container deployment (kubernetes on GCP, AWS)
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- how pega can expose some service to give its data to another database e.g. Microsot SQL from pega database
- Pega 7.2.2 Installation ERROR: Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadDatabaseDefinitionException: Database-BadDBDef-Missing PegaRULES
- Pega 7.40 Installation error: "Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadDatabaseDefinitionException: Database-BadDBDef-Missing PegaRULES"