Pega Cloud Deployment
“SELLING CLOUD @ PEGA” lesson mentions that only Pega 7.3 and higher versions support Amazon web services (AWS) deployment. Currently our project is using Pega 7.2. So anyone can assist us on below queries?
- Can we deploy Pega 7.2 on AWS?
- If it only supports 7.3 and onwards do we have any work around to deploy 7.2 on AWS?
- And do we have any detailed documentation about Cloud deployment (Specially AWS)?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deploying pega and related applications into Cloud (Amazon AWS)
- Can Pega be hosted & deployed on Microsoft Azure Cloud?
- Why Pega is deployed to Pivotal Cloud Foundry as a service
- Issue performance Deploying Pega Platform 7.3.1 on Microsoft Azure Cloud High availability
- Project deployment process to Pega Cloud