PEGA Chat UI Message
I'd like to customize PEGA chat message where the message get displayed when chat that comes in no Advisor is available for that queue. On my PEGA application I've configured the expected message in "Agents not available" textbox in Chat Server Configuration but this message wouldn't get loaded instead it always shows the default message from firefly server script as mentioned below.
"Chat is not available at this time for Asia Pacific queue".
But I wish to display the following message "Thank you for your chat request.
No Advisors are available at this time. Please wait until regular business hours for the region or email GuidedWorkSolutionProject@kellyocg.com.
Is there any way to edit script in Firefly server by using valid login credentials ? If not how to achieve
Please share your tips / ideas it may help to find my analysis with more effective.
For reference attached displayed message from firefly server.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega chat supporting multiple language for system messages
- Enhancement Request for sound in incoming messages for Pega Chat
- Pega Chat welcoming message configuration
- Ask the Expert- Pega Customer Service Chat and Messaging with Avishek Banerjee
- Regarding Pega Chat bot: Anyone has any info/material/ppt(capability) related to Pega CHAT BOT