Pega Call: LogOut and Log In Status is not changing
We have implemented Pega Call (with Avaya) in our application (7.2.2) and it is working fine, but there is an issue.
When I log In (status is showing to available), and when i log out (status changing as logged out), but when i log in again now "Status is still showing as Logged Out", if we refresh the browser then the status is getting changed to Available but it should be changed automatically.
I have tried couple of ways using Refresh Harness, Reload harness and reload section, but none could help.
Any sugeestions would help if similar issue was faced or any guess?
This has been fixed with a local change.
Added a refresh other section action to the LogOut in Navigation rule.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hi,We are using version Pega 7. Actually while working on a work item when we procces it and it's status changes after closing the work item when we click on the dashboard, over there changed work item status is not reflected untill we maunally refresh i
- JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 400- Unable to find file type marker in static content request on logout/logon
- Pega Deployment Manager- 8.2- Stops with: Http status code of call back:301
- Changing article status to Resolved-Published using Bulk processing in Pega Knowledge
- Can we Suppress the WARN in Pega Rules Logs with out changing the Log-Level Settings