Pega BIX Installation Problem
I am a new Pega developer on a new Pega development team/project using Pega 8.2. I successfully imported Pega BIX. When I try to add the BIX ruleset ("Pega-BIX: 08-01-01") to an existing app as noted in the BIX 8.1 User Guide, I get: "Ruleset Name - You do not have permission to create a Pega- based Ruleset". As far as I can tell, the operator has Administrator privileges. Any suggestions on what to look for/at?
Got it figured out. I misread an instruction in the BIX User Guide. It clearly states
- Add Pega-BIX: 08-01-xx to the list of Application rulesets, where "xx" is the patch version that matches the version of Pega Platform that you are running
I was using the BIX version+patch (08-01-01). When I entered "Pega-BIX: 08-01-02" it worked.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Trying to work on BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange) in PEGA 7.1.8. As per PDN, we need BIXDistributionImage.zip file to install. From which location we can download BIXDistributionImage.zip?
- How to access/install Pega BIX?
- I am new to the pega and have learning/practising through the online. When I decided to install it locally(Pega 7) it's causing the problem.
- Problem during PEGA 6.1 SP2 Installation..
- Pega6.1 (SP2) Installation Problem- Using JBoss