Pega Access remotely
I have downloaded and installed Pega Personal Edition in an AWS EC2 instance. I have a developer who lives remotely and I would like for him to access the application as well so that he can develop in Dev Studio. How can I enable a link for him to log on in a different remotely? So we can both pretty much develop at the same time with two different operator ID's. I am using PostgresSQL as DB server and Tomcat as app server.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega marketing failed due to error "Could not access HTTP invoker remote service VBD"
- Problems with Pega Robot Manager when accessing robots via Remote Desktop protocol
- Application Explorer not visible when trying to access through remote login
- AES-access restrictions for remote nodes
- How to interrogate an application that's only accessible through Windows Remote Desktop?