Pega 8.x as IDP Federation service for SSO
It would be greatly appreciated if could get some help on ....
Does Pega 8.x have any IDP Federation service for SSO ?
ie: IDP initiated SAML 2.x
We know Pega has a bunch of APIs as services. Wondering if there is one which provides SAML response in acting as IDP stub/service/federation.
Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega 8.1 Supports ADFS for both IDP initiated and SP Initiated SSO
- Pega Federated SP server for SAML SSO
- Pega Services Monitoring in 8.x
- SSO using SAML2.0- Error: Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request: Missing Relaystate information in IDP Response
- Relaystate Parameter format issue in IDP initiated SSO (SAML 2.0)- PRPC 7.2.2