Pega 8.3 Sql Jdbc driver error
I've been trying to set up Pega platform 8.3 test environments for some internal testing for a client. While trying to deploy the application server I keep getting the error "
SEVERE [main] org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.init Unable to create initial connections of pool.
java.sql.SQLException: Unable to load class: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver from ClassLoader:java.net.URLClassLoader@254989ff;ClassLoader:ParallelWebappClassLoader
I have checked to make sure the jdbc driver is copied into the /tomcat/lib folder and also made sure its the correct driver needed. I have attached the logs. Thank you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- non performing batch performance with SQL Server JDBC drivers
- Troubleshooting: "No suitable driver found…" error when testing connectivity Pega 7.2.2 to SQL Server 2014
- Pega- Sybase- any JDBC driver
- Support JDBC driver ojdbc6.jar for Pega7.2.2 upgrade
- Pega Marketing 8.3 Installation- Download manual DDL SQL requests