Pega 8.3 OAuth2 / GrantType Password - How to set username/password
we (Pega 8.3) plan to invoke a system which requires OAuth2 authentication with grant type password.
I have to create an "Authentication Profile" rule, where I can set username/password. But in those text fields I cannot set values directly. It was requested to have a property reference. Here I would like to used a data page reference. But what is the syntax to query it here rather it is possible.
I checked here also documentation, which is not detailed enough. Please also check the attachment:
For Pega as a OAuth Provider, User authentication for ROPC grant type is being done in OperatorIdentityMapper.java
If we don't provide valid username and password, we get the below error:
"message": "The user is not authenticated"
For internal users, operator validation is done in OperatorIdentityMapper class. you could you update operator properties through pyCustomIdentityMappingAct.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Consume OAuth2 Service in Pega 7.1.7
- Need help in setting password for OAUTH2. 0 with a property reference
- Custom Authentication in SystemManagement Import service- How to retrieve pega.reset.username and pega.rest.password
- How to retrieve pega.reset.username and pega.rest.password
- Username & Password of DerbyDatabase(Pega DB)