Pega 8.3 On IBM DB2 zOS using Active-Active configuration on Database side
We are planning to deploy Pega 8.3 on DB2 zOS for one of our client and we need to configure the database to have active active configuration, so just wanted to know if we have any document which can guide us to set this up except the Installation guide and also from your experience have you done this setup in Production and is it working as expected.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Active-Active Configuration
- Pega 8.3 installation on IBM DB2 how to configure DB2SiteDependent.properties
- PEGA 8.2 Compatibilty with IBM DB2 for Z/OS & Apache Tomcat
- FYI: No Support for DB2 Database on z/OS?
- Sample script to configure IBM WebSphere Application Server (with Oracle Database) for Pega Platform