Pega 8.2.2 Admin studio showing email listeners errors count increasing through listener is working fine
We have 2 email listeners in our application. Each one is running on 2 nodes. We upgraded pega version from 7.2.1 to 8.2.2 2 days back and we are seeing email listener error counts increasing though the listeners are processing each and every email from their respective mailboxes successfully. In pegarules and alert logs, we can errors like "com.pega.platform.integrationcore.client.email.EmailClientException: Unable to connect email client due to : Connection reset"
"com.pega.platform.integrationcore.client.email.EmailClientException: Unable to connect email client due to : Connection reset"
Attached sample error stack. Can you please help us out in identifying this issue and from where does admin studio displays this error count (source table of these errors).
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to open multiple work objects in tabs in pega 8.2.2 version as the Tab Group layout is not available
- Obj-Browse is not working properly in pega 8.2.2
- Error count Increasing for every request count for MQ listener in SMA
- Query: SMA >Listener Management >Email: Total Email Processed is equal to "Request Count" column + "Error Count"?
- Email listner error count is increasing with time with error in log