Pega 8.2.1 deployment in openshift - is standalone elasticsearch supported ?
We are deploying pega 8.2.1 on openshift platform. We are using pega provided docker engine along with other config (web, batch and stream YAML files).
Following this guide for openshift.
Just wanted to know whether the standalone instance of elastic search is supported or do we need to stick with pega provided ES image.?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
For your version of pega search, you need to use pega provided ES image as it includes a couple of Pega custom plugins. The completely independent of ES image (which is version 6.x versus 5.x for Pega search docker image), is for ELK stack, they are not mutually exclusive. We are in the process to completely move pega search out of Pega engine in the future releases. Hope this clarifies.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need clarification if Pega SI and E&I Rulebook Framework for 8.1 is compatible with Pega Platform 8.2.1 Version
- Changelog for Pega Platform 8.2.1
- Search Index not working for Pega 8.2.1
- Unable to test connection to database during Pega 8.2.1 installation
- Pega Platform 8.2.1 throws error when importing application