Pega 82 - SECU0016 - Unauthorized access to the stream rule
Application is moved from pega 721 to pega82 and server changed form webpshere to tomcat apache.
In pega 82, when user try to access the application through junction url (sso), system shows error SECU0016 - Unauthorized access to the stream rule.
Do we have any article or solution to fix the issue?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Lot of PEGA0016 alerts are reported in log file with description <*declaratives/declarepages: Attempted to agressively reduce MRU from: 6285 by 4485 to 1800; actually removed 0 entries leaving ~6285>
- Unauthorized access: If-Match does not match ETag
- Error in retrieving guardrail compliance score. Unauthorized access for the given parameter ID
- Auto-generated Pega 6.2 XML Stream rules does not work in Pega 7.21
- Pega Rules Error in Stream