Pega 8.2 DevOps Configuration issues
I've installed Pega 8.2.1 version along with DeploymentManager_04.03.02. I'm using Pega 8.2 as an orchestration server. I've candidate systems i.e. Pega 7.4 (Dev/SIT/UAT). The PegaDevOpsFoundation in Pega 7.4, is pointing to 03.04.01 version. But, I can't use DeploymentManager_04.03.02 jars with Candidate Systems cause it needs to point to Pega 8 ** version.
So, my question is can I use 8.2 as an orchestration server with Deployment manager 4.2 and the Candidate system is 7.4 and PegaDevOpsFoundation application pointing to 03.04.01?
When I tried to setup pipeline on orchestration server and provided Dev URL etc, I'm unable to make connectivity and throwing 400 error. Please advise! Thanks!
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Yes We can use the above configuration. The issue has been fixed now :) Also, the Branch rule should be unlocked while merging the rule and the product file mentioned in the pipeline, should have allowed unlocked ruleset options checked. Thanks!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.1 & 7.2 Dev-Ops Accelerator Pack Setup and Configuration- PEGA718 Compatibility issues.
- Configuring basic authentication in Pega Platform 8.2
- Need 'Pega pipeline manager' configuration steps to Implement DevOps Integration?
- Facing issue with Two Column layout resp in Pega 8.2
- Pega Devops Vs Azure Devops integration with Pega