Pega 8.1 clipboard Thread page name different
For Pega Customer service application, in the Interaction Portal, for an Interaction case created, the clipboard thread page is correctly shows as I-xxx.
However, for a service case launched within this interaction, the clipboard thread page is named as PS1_TABTHREAD/microdc_1. For 2nd work item it's PS1_TABTHREAD/microdc_2 and so on. Sometimes the name starts with PS2_TABTHREAD/... for service case.
In Pega 7.x, the thread names were the service case numbers itself like S-113, S-115, ..
Is this a change by design or a bug in Pega 8.1?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; updated SR Details****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Clipboard- Make pyWorkPage the default page (if it exists on the thread). Single-click a page name to expand the subpages
- updating the clipboard page from other thread
- Creating and editing UI pages for navigation – Pega release 8.1
- Document Landing Page in Dev Studio of Pega 8.1
- Access Clipboard of active TAB thread to ‘open portal’ thread