Pega 8.1: Can IBM WebSphere be used as Application Server on PostgreSQL database
Unable to find installation document with IBM WAS and PostgrSQL DB combination
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SSO with Kerberos SPNEGO and IBM WebSphere for PEGA Applications
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- How to enable SSL connection between pega application and PostgreSQL database?
- Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM
- Issue with Pega72 deployment on WebSphere Application Server