Pega 7.4 versus Pega 8.1. Which one to choose and why?
Is there any documentation or feature guide as to why I should use Pega7.4 versus Pega8.1?
Architecture is pushing for 8.1. However, we need to convince management why we should go to 8.1 vs. 7.4. Is there a side-by-side comparison as to why we would choose 8.1 over 7.4?
I haven't been able to find such a document on the PDN.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Pega 7.1.7 have One Operator in One Pega Environment that does not remember open screens / history any thoughts on why?
- Pega7 drops the trailing- from the abstract classes, why?
- Pega upgrade "Optimize Schema" displays 75+ tables for PegaDATA and when running for PegaRULES there are none displayed, Why?
- Connectors are missing/not visible in flow after upgrading from Pega 7.4 to Pega 8.1.
- New Agent in 6.1 to cleare FUA cache, why?