[Pega 7.3.1] "Cannot modify value of Reference Property without first linking" exception on Property-Remove
I have an activity with loop like this:
1. Loop for each embedded page .Objects
1.1. Loop for each embedded page .Clients
1.1.1. Property-Remove .Accounts
.Objects, .Clients and .Accounts is a Page Lists, and it refers to a Data Pages like D_Objects, D_Clients, D_Accounts.
And i have an exception on Property-Remove step with this text: Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: exception caught during invocation of PRObjectWrapperExtended.prRemove() for Property . Message: The reference D_Objects_pa7456981238521979pz.pxResults(3).Clients(1) is not valid. Reason: Cannot modify value of Reference Property without first linking it to another property using Property-Ref
This exception occurred for the first time. If someone faced this problem - please write how you solved it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cassandra cannot bootstrap due to "Cannot create temporary configuration file" exception because of "A file or directory in the path name does not exist." IO exception.
- "Cannot connect to server" message pops up when launching Pega Robotic Studio 8.0
- Getting the error "Cannot render section CPM-PORTAL.CPMPortalGadget" after the Upgrade from CPM6.2 to CRM 7.22 in Pega 7.3
- Error Message: "Cannot restore passivated page"
- Randomly "Cannot access a disposed object"