Pega 7.1.9 Supports OAuth Authentication Profile for Connect SOAP
I checked some article says Pega supports OAuth2.0 from 7.2 onwards, did anyone tried in 7.1.9 for OAuth2.0 authentication profile for Connect SOAP, will Pega supports on those version?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
No, we do not have this feature in 7.1.9
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OAuth2.0 Authentication Profile for Connect SOAP in Pega 7.3.1.
- OAuth 1.0 configuration steps for Connect-REST Authentication Profile
- What exactly is tested by hitting on 'Test Connectivity' button inside the Connect SOAP and Connect REST services in PRPC 7.1.9
- Connect SOAP Authentication using OAuth2.0
- OAuth 2.0 work around in Pega 7.1.9