Path Property which must point to a valid file to start interrogation
I have a Problem: I will open an Explorer window with a specific path in my Automation.
When I debug, the Explorer window with the required path opens, but if i will start interrogation, the Error Comes:
The path property must Point to a valid file to start interrogation.
Can anybody help me, which property changes do I have to do? I added a Picture in the Appendix.
Thanks in Advance!!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- class path for external.properties file
- Connection Property file-Dprpc.service.util.action=export is not a valid file Error
- Is Export to excel functionality supported by Pega 7.1.9?? I have a requirement where i have to upload data through excel, in excel i can have property level validations, so it does not allow user to upload the file if the wrong data is entered. If in cas
- Unable to start process iexplore.exe- Start process injected failed error while starting interrogation
- Unable to start process iexplore.exe- Start process injected failed error on starting interrogation