Path need to give in ddl in extract rule
What is the path need to give in ddl file name in extract rule when database schema is selected as configuration
When you select Database Schema as target for BIX extract, before extracting data to the target database you must first create a schema to match the extracted data. You can use BIX to generate an SQL file that creates the appropriate schema. For this ddl file name and path option. You can give the path which can be accessed by pega and when you run the extract rule you will get a button to generate DDL. When you click this button then the DDL will be generated in the path specified. You need to run this SQL in the DB to create appropriate table.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to generate DDL schema for BIX extract rule
- How to give a location of directory in another Linux server from PRPC extract rule?
- BIX Extract with command line is giving Rule not found exception
- What to give in xml file output directory in file specification tab in extract rule in pega
- Issue in trying to create dynamic file path in Extract rule