passParameter from Web Chat MashUp to Pega
We are planning to send paramter from Mash up to Pega to initiate case.
As Mashup generated have classname 'Work-Channel-Chat', we are not able to figure out how we can pass parameter to pega from host(Html web page. a simple page)
<div data-pega-gadgetname ='PegaGadget'
We tried in many way to pass this but we can't figure out a way about this. Need help on that
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we host an external application on Pega User Interface. As through Mashups we can embed a Pega application as gadgets on a web application to create a Pega Composite application.Does Mashups can be utilized in my requirement. Please suggest an ap
- Pega Chat and Web Chat channel interface
- How to embed entire pega case manager portal in third party web application using Pega web mashup
- Embedding an application with a Pega gadget using Pega Web Mashup
- Pega Web Mashup option in Pega 6.2