Passing output param from data page to data transform
Is it possible to pass the value of an output param from a data page to a data transform? Like we do the opposite all the time(pass the params of a data page while calling the data page from a data transform)
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update content type from Discussion post to Question***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass a single page of a pagelist as an output parameter in a data transform?
- How to pass param to RDL when referring source as Data Page
- How to pass particular values from page to another page by using Data Transformation
- Is there any function or any other alternate way in Pega to Access a Data page of structure PageList and then pass a key to get the value from the result in all places like connect-soap,activity,data transform etc.
- How do we access a keyed data page within an Activity or Data Transform and pass the values for the keys?