Passing multiple Values for a field in Report Definition
i have a requirement to fetch the data from different tables and populate the data to excel.so for this i have created one Report definition and joined many tables to fetch the required data.this report definition i'm calling from Activity.
i have one scenario for ex: Org ID ='123','234'. this value will be on clipboard page. but when i used same property in query tab of Report definition, it is not fetching any data.
is it possible to fetch the data from tables using Report definition in this kind of scenario.
thanks in advance
Hi, As you said your "OrgID" data is there in the clipboard but in which form?
- if it's in a pagelist, use function "pxStringCSVFromPageList" which will format the specific property in required format to pass in the RD filter condition.
- if the data is in a valuelist, then you can directly refer the property in the RD filter condition.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Display multiple values (Multiselect control) as a single column in Report Definition.
- In web mashup how to pass parameter from host application to Pega and how can I access that parameter in Pega to pass it to my report definition
- Passing multiple values in List view criteria
- Passing multiple values to one Parameter
- Passing multiple values to filter condition not working in Obj-Browse