Parse Key: Value Pair in Email Body
We have a requirement to parse email body which has Key: Value Pair onto clipboard.
Your details are
First Name: John
Last Name: Cena
Thank you for input.
I did find a OOTB of doing it in one of the framework, but its not available in platform. Please help with more details on the pharmacovigilance
Any help is greatly appreciated.
It worked with function @pxGetValuesFromKeyValuePairs(Primary.pyInboundEmail.pyBody,"\n",": ",true,null). Thank you
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to parse html content in the email body?
- HTML Tags getting parsed in the Incoming Email Body
- How to parse email body containg < meta > tag
- Need to parse html content that is coming from email body
- Fields that make up the key: ** pzInsKey, pxInsName or pxObjClass can not be selected as part of the keys! in Pega7