Paged reports are missing the option to export ALL records at once
When a paged report is shown with for example a lot of pages, the option "Export page to Excel" is not user friendly when a download of ALL the records is required. This means that a user must og through every page in order to save the results. Then, all the exported pages must be merged to one Excel in order to work with the results.
This goes specially for Pega build reports in wizards like Copy/Merge Ruleset.
In the example of Copy/Merge Ruleset, on the result page "Rule Maintenance" are two reports available:
1 - Click here to view list of Conflict Rules
2 - Click here to view list of Processed Rules
The first report is a paged report but the second report is not paged. First of all, why??? Second, If there are a lot of conflicts and these must be handled, a lot of work must be done in order to save these results into usable reports.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data Type: Records Export option clarification
- Display report filter option is unchecked in Report definition but still filter are visible in PDF export, how to restrict that?
- PDC: Create Custom Reports Options Missing
- After upgrade from v5.5 to PEGA ML8 Optimize Schema Option Missing from System- > Database Landing Page
- Export To Excel in Report Definition- Need more than 10000 records