Oracle Database Privilege on ADMIN USER
We are planning to migrate to Oracle 12c with in our organization.
We are using Dual User configuration and as part of it we are unable to grant ANALYZE ANY DICTIONARY privilege to ADMIN USER due to our internal policy restriction. Therefore, we would like to know what would be the impact if this privilige is not granted to ADMIN USER (used by tomcat server).
Also, we would like to inform you that we are able to successfully install PEGA 8.2 using DEPLOYMENT USER without granting this ANALYZE ANY DICTIONARY privilige.
Awaiting for some exciting suggestions.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Oracle "ANY" privileges for Deployment and Admin user
- Hi Guys...I have a requirement to create a separate admin role that cannot insert any new users. Do you knwo what is the privilege that can accomplish that?
- Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pxViewLimitedForm' for Rule-Obj-Class Data-Admin-Operator-ID.
- Data upgrade failed- Encountered database error attempting to load jar into Oracle: ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace
- Oracle database users while Pega installation.